ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL
- The school will accept all admissions as stipulated under the requirements of the Right to Education Act.
- Admission are open to all grades, subject to the availability of seats. Please see guidelines on Admission Procedure.
- For fresh admission, parents should apply in the prescribed forms along with the Enrolment Agreement and original Birth Certificate.
- Fees in full is payable for whole year, even if a student does not attend the school for any term or part there of students joining the school in middle of the term shall pay full fees for the term.
- Notice of withdrawal and application for “Transfer Certificate” (TC) in the prescribed form shall be submitted to the Principal, Stating the reason for withdrawal, at least Two months in advance or before 31st December (whichever is earlier) if not it will be deemed that the ward is continuing in the school for the following academic year. Withdrawn without proper notice period annuls opportunity for another student and hence TC will be issued only on payment of full fees of following one term.
- The cost of attestation of TC, if required shall be wholly borne by the parents.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only after payment of full fees and submission of the No Dues Certificate from all pertinent departments.